About Trioworld

At Trioworld, we are convinced plastic can make the world safer and healthier for everybody. We strive for our solutions to make transport and food safer, agriculture smarter, packaging more efficient, and provide optimal protection in healthcare.

For more than 50 years, Trioworld has been a leader in plastic packaging solutions. We are made of 15 companies with 1,200+ employees and have an annual turnover of €550 million. We’re based in Smålandsstenar in Sweden and operate production facilities in Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, and France. Our products are sold around the world.

Contact us

RE-THINKING PLASTIC

We hear the calls for a new era, and we’re rising to meet them. We believe plastic can make the world safer and healthier for everybody. We are committed to making plastic part of a sustainable society and pushing the boundaries of what is possible with the development of circular plastics, which perform a full loop from collection to conversion. We’re a leader in the use of recycled plastics. They currently make up more than 20% of the total plastic we process every year (which comes out to about 250,000 tons). But we want to go further. We aim to increase the percentage of recycled plastic in our products to 30% by 2025 and 50% by 2030. We’ve always had an innovative spirit. We’ve been known for our superior products and unrivalled service since 1965. And now, we’re doing that with sustainable solutions — not so that we can simply adapt to the market, but drive it. All for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers — and the generations to come.

OUR VISION

Driven by our customers’ present and future needs, we constantly strive to be the first choice in sustainable polyethylene film solutions.

OUR MISSION

  • We focus on our selected core markets with our core products
  • We are a natural part of our customers’ competitiveness
  • We offer sustainable premium products and solutions with the highest possible service level
  • We lead our industry’s journey into circular plastics

OUR VALUES

Responsible

We lead our industry’s journey into circular plastics – for the good of our customers, the industry, and the planet. We live up to our promises and are dedicated to getting things done. We take pride in supplying full solutions – premium sustainable products with unrivalled service and support – to give our customers peace of mind.

Leading

In close cooperation with our customers, we are constantly innovating the industry’s best packaging solutions based on circular plastics. We aim to use our strong position as a leader to make the world safer and healthier by acting courageously and boldly. We proactively develop innovative sustainable solutions, ahead of the needs of our customers and in anticipation of the market. We actively communicate and want to be seen as the authority and leader in the development of circular and recycled plastics. We motivate and inspire others to join us.

Together

We drive our customers’ sustainable performance by working closely together with them. Our innovation is always customer-driven. True circularity in plastics will only be achieved by working with all stakeholders in the value chain. We build sustainable and long-term relationships – preferably lifelong. We are an attractive employer that seeks to future proof our employees by maintaining and improving their skills. We connect with the world around us.