KATAN-EX BIOBASED STRETCH FILM
The first High Performance Biobased Stretch Film
Katan-Ex Biobased Stretch Film
What does Biobased mean?
Biobased means that the product is made from renewable raw materials. In the case of the Katan-Ex Biobased, this is made with 50% renewable raw materials (sugar cane), extracted from the residual flow of sugar production.
What does this Biobased film offer you?
- 50% less use of petroleum-based raw materials
- This contributes to the sustainable objectives of your organization
- 90% lower CO2 footprint compared to conventional stretch film
- Meet the expectations of governments and your customers
Would you like more information about Katan-Ex Biobased?
Solutions & Products
- Superior product performance thanks to micro layer technology
- More than 50% renewable resin
- 90% lower CO2 footprint
- High tear resistance and holding force
- Less film consumption per pallet
- Suitable for a wide range of pallet loads
- Katan-Ex BB contributes to the sustainability of your business
- Significant reduction in transport damage
- Uninterrupted wrapping process
- Lowest total eco cost per pallet wrapped
- Meets EUMOS 40509 regulation