Katan-Ex Biobased is the first High Performance stretch film, produced with more than 50% renewable raw materials, made from the residual flows of sugar production. Katan-Ex Biobased contributes to your sustainable goals thanks to a 90% lower carbon footprint compared to conventional stretch film.
- Technical specifications
Biobased means that this stretch film is made with renewable raw materials (50%) from the residual flow of sugar production. This durable stretch film ensures optimal safety and protection of your pallet loads and is extremely suitable for a wide range of pallet loads. The load remains stable, even with few windings. Your product will arrive at its destination in good condition at no extra cost due to damage or re-work.
- 90% lower CO2 footprint compared to conventional stretch film
- Contributes to the sustainable objectives of your organisation
- Suitable for a wide range of pallet loads
- Your cargo is durably and securely packaged
- Continuous winding process
- Thanks to the high quality less stretch film consumption per pallet
- Film thickness 23 micron
- Width 500 mm
- High point resistance
- High consistency
- Perfect role condition (smooth handling)
- High rack >300%
- Cling inside with a smooth non-cling layer outside
How can I help you?
The Katan-Ex Biobased stretch film helps customers achieve their sustainable goals by reducing their CO2 footprint by 90% compared to conventional stretch films. Thanks to the high quality of the stretch film, you can transport your cargo safely and sustainably.
Trioworld has more than 50 years of experience with pallet stability and is the forerunner when it comes to innovation. Our dedicated employees analyse and optimise your wrapping process so that pallet stability is improved at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
Would you like to know how we can optimise your wrapping process and reduce your film consumption? Request your free quick scan now.