driving your performance
This stretch film is specially developed for pallets with heavier loads. For example with bottles or cartons. The Katan-Ex HH film enables producers to realize tremendous savings in packaging these heavy pallets. This stretch film is also very suitable for changing temperatures. Costs due to damage or re-work are avoided.
Heavy load protection
Superior product performance
High pallet stability
- Technical specifications
Katan-Ex HH protects the heaviest pallet loads (up to 1.400kg), even at changing temperatures. Your product arrives at its destination safely and without damage. No additional costs are incurred due to transport, damage, or rework. The proven High Quality and consistency of this film, ensures unparalleled efficiency of your wrapping process.
The matching Top sheet can also be ordered with this film.
- Developed for a wide range of heavier pallet loads
- Very suitable for changing temperature conditions
- Unique combination of perfect pallet stability and high tear-off resistance
- Smooth wrapping process
- Process reliable for high speed winders
- Less film consumption per pallet
- Wrapping in accordance with EUMOS 40509 regulations
- Film thickness 20 and 23 micron
- Widths 500, 750 and 1000 mm
- High puncture-resistance
- Perfect roll condition (problem-free unrolling)
- High stretch > 300%
- Inside cling with non-cling high-slip outside
How can I help you?
AFP’s Katan-Ex multi-layer stretch films help customers who want to improve the stability of their loads, avoid production stops, reduce the use of film and thus reduce overall costs.
AFP has more than 50 years of experience in pallet stability and is a pioneer in innovation. Our dedicated employees analyze and optimize your wrapping process to improve pallet stability at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
Would you like to know how we can optimise your wrapping process and reduce your film consumption? Request your free quick scan now.