With the 57-layer Katan-Ex RP film, AFP provides you with Revolutionary Performance: ultimate protection combined with safety and efficiency while minimising film consumption, even for the most critical pallet loads under extreme conditions. This way, your product always arrives at its destination in good condition.
- Technical specifications
This High Performance stretch film has been specially developed to keep these kinds of critical loads stable and safe. After all, you have spent a lot of time and attention on the development and production of your products. Our concern is to keep your loads stable and safe. And all this in a way that minimizes foil consumption and therefore costs. This gives you stable pallets at the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
The matching Topsheet can also be ordered with this film.
- Optimal protection of heavy and critical pallet loads
- Advanced micro-layer technology
- Very suitable for changing temperature conditions
- Unique combination of perfect pallet stability and high tear-off resistance
- Problem-free packaging process
- No damage and less film consumption
- Process reliability for high speed winders
- Less film consumption per pallet
- Wrapping according to EUMOS 40509 regulations
- Film thickness 20, 23 micron
- Width 500, 750 and 1000 mm
- High point resistance
- Perfect rolling condition (smooth handling)
- High elongation > 325%
- Cling inside with smooth non-cling outside
How can I help you?
In order to achieve optimum pallet stability, a combination of the right stretch film and in-depth knowledge of wrapping processes is required. Our experienced Account Managers and Technical Specialists can completely relieve you of the need for the right pallet stability for your products at the lowest cost. We call this the lowest Total Cost of Ownership. In the meantime, we have been able to help many customers in various different industries to achieve optimum pallet stability.
Would you like to know more about this? Then of course we are happy to help you. Request the free quick scan today.