Together with natural fibres such as flax and hemp, the NovimeX 310 forms a strong and lightweight composite that can be formed in any desired geometry using compression moulding. The PP film gives you extra freedom in the applicability of such NFPP materials. The multilayer Novimex 310 film adheres to the fibres and provides the connection to other materials.
- Technical specifications
The use of sustainable natural fibres (NFPPP) such as flax and hemp in cars is still growing. AFP’s Novimex PP film from Novimex gives you extra freedom in the applicability of such NFPP materials. The Novimex 310 multi-layer film adheres to the fibres and provides the connection to other materials.
The film and fibres form a strong and lightweight composite that can be obtained in any desired form by means of compression moulding. The film is no longer visible in the end product, but provides a watertight structure in addition to the mutual connection.
- Weight reduction
- Great design freedom, combination of sustainable renewable raw materials, combination of materials and sustainable raw materials
- Great freedom of design: shape, colour and haptics
- Low integral costs
- Suitable for Compression Moulding
- Superior flatness and narrow thickness tolerance
- Wide range of colour, gloss and texture
- Thicknesses between 60 and 120my
"Together with our knowledge and thinking along with us, creativity is our great strength."
We work with a team of specialists to meet your needs. Tailor-made innovation, craftsmanship and cooperation are of great importance. Wondering what AFP can do for you? What inventive possibilities can we come up with together with you? We are happy to discuss this with you.