Resinex 587 is a high quality UV stable stretch film. This stretch film is specially developed for products that are temporarily stored outside. The UV stabilization of this stretch film prevents the film from being affected by UV radiation. Your products are safely stored outside and can be safely transported to their destination.
- Technical specifications
Resinex 587 is the high performance UV stabilized industrial stretch film. Especially designed for use under extreme conditions. Temperature, dust or humidity may affect the properties of your stretch film. Resinex 587 is developed for processing under these extreme conditions. UV stabilization prevents the film from degradation by UV radiation.
A matching Topsheet can also be ordered with this film.
- Superior product performance
- Film with 300% stretch ability
- Increased adhesive strength ensures perfectly wrapped pallets
- Suitable for 12 months at 80-100KLY
- Extreme high puncture resistance
- Applicable on machines with power pre-stretch brake systems
- Film thickness 23 micron
- Width 500 mm
- Cling inside film with a super slippery non-cling side
- Low unwind force
- Low unwind noise (<80dB)
- Perfect roll condition
How can I help you?
The Resinex range offers solutions for a wide range of applications and types of winding machines. As a result, you will always find a suitable solution for your specific application. We will be happy to help you choose the right stretch film. Are you interested in a free advice? Please contact us.