driving your performance
Resinex 594 is a perforated stretch film specially developed to prevent condensation. This stretch film contains small holes which grow bigger when the film is stretched during the wrapping process. When these holes are stretched in the right way and size, they prevent your load from condensing.
Perforated without losing pallet stability
- Technical specifications
When your current stretch film is condensing, Resinex 594 is the stretch film you are looking for. The film consists out of small holes which grow bigger during the wrapping process. This causes the film and load to ‘breathe’ and makes them impossible to condense.
It is not possible to order a Topsheet with this film.
- To prevent condensation
- Pallet loads packed safely and protected
- Solution for different pallet loads
- Suitable for machine and hand wrap
- Less film usage per pallet
- Low integral costs
- Variants up to 1 year outdoor storage (NWE climate)
- Thickness 24, 30 and 35 micron
- Width 500 mm
- Several widths and thicknesses
- Transparent or opaque
- Good roll condition (trouble-free processing)
- Cling inside, outside or two-sided
- Low unwinding force
- UV-stable alternatives
How can I help you?
The Resinex range offers solutions for a wide range of applications and types of winding machines. As a result, you will always find a suitable solution for your specific application. We will be happy to help you choose the right stretch film. Are you interested in a free advice? Please contact us.